Big thanks to Eating the Nibbly Bibs for this award. I feel very honored!
I learned from Eating the Nibbly Bibs that Liebster means "dearest" in German.
The award is shared with new-ish blogs having under 200 followers in
hopes of giving them a boost of support and recognition.
List 11 factoids about yourself.
Answer 11 questions given to you.
Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog.
Choose 11 bloggers to receive the award and ask them 11 new questions. Only tag bloggers who have 200 or less followers.
Let's keep the facts simple shall we:
1. We celebrated our 7 year anniversary in the hospital after having our first kid.
2. I love the sound of rain on the roof or windows when sleeping.
3. I am not a morning person.
4. I love to bake.
5. My favorite flower is a daisy.
6. I LOvE great smelling hand soap.
7. I read on long car rides to prevent car sickness.
8. My dream vacations are England or anywhere warm on the beach.
9. I would love to go RVing with my husband when we are older.
10. I love all colors really but my favorite are pink, red, and green.
11. I love anything made with pumpkin!
Answer 11 Questions from the Blogger Sending the Award:
1. What's the most memorable place you've vacationed? Spain, it was amazing and so beautiful!
2.Favorite thing to do with your little ones? Read books or go to story time.
3. What is your most favorite chore to do around the house? Laundry.
4. Paper or plastic? Plastic.
5. What is something from your childhood you want to make sure your kids know as well? A passion for knowledge and learning.
6.In high school was it sports or music for you? I did both but always loved music more.
7. What is your creative outlet? Sewing, crafts, baking, and this blog. I love finding new quotes or jokes that make me laugh or lift me up.
8. You have a night free from the family-where are you & what are you doing?
On a date with my husband, probably dinner and a movie.
9. Live Theatre or Movie Theater? Movie theater.
10. What is the best advice you've received from another blogger? To blog for yourself.
11. Do you hide the mini Frosty that comes in the Wendy's kids meal so you can have it for yourself? Nope, little one is to smart for me to get away with that.
Okay now I am not to familiar with some new smaller blogs so if anyone has some recommendations for me they would be greatly appreciated! Thanks again for the award!